Skip To Main Content

Logo Title

Home of the Wildcats

Logo Image

Logo Title

New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment / Registration

Students must reside within the De Soto school district boundaries.  To check if you live in our district, you can check your address using our school locator service.

Parents/Guardians must notify their previous school that you are withdrawing (during the school year only) and ask for personal copies of current grades and/or unofficial transcript and immunization records.

In order to enroll, contact the Registrar at 913.667.6250 to pick up an enrollment packet.  We will also need a parent or legal guardian to bring the following documents with you to enroll:

  • Immunization Records
  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency in parent or legal guardian’s name (current lease agreement, mortgage statement, gas bill, water bill or electric bill)
  • Unofficial copy of transcript (or current grade card if incoming 9th grader)
  • Withdrawal form with current grades if transferring after school begins

Once the paperwork has been returned and verified, the counseling department will contact you to schedule an appointment to meet with the counselor and determine your student’s schedule. 


Students withdrawing from De Soto High School must contact the Registrar and complete an Official Withdrawal form. The form requires sign off from each of the student's teachers, library, counselor, administrator and bookkeeper. Please allow two days for this process. All books and borrowed equipment, uniforms, etc. need to be returned. Teachers will ​provide a withdrawal grade that can be given to the student's new school. ​​